100 Push Ups a Day
Engaging in fitness exercises is essential for your body. You get to burn extra fat which can be harmful to your body and free yourself from other dangerous illnesses. Another reason why people do regular exercises is to gain muscle mass. There are a couple of activities beneficial to your body you can try. A simple task like doing push-ups can have several gains to your body. Push up is a form of complete body movement that can help increase strength. Both your lower and upper parts of the body are involved in this form of exercise. It is a form of bodyweight exercise which can be done anywhere. From your bedroom, parking lot, staircase or living room, mention them all. This form of exercise will require few or no equipment and little space.
How you can do push-ups perfectly
This is a simple exercise, which means you can drop down anywhere and go on with your push-ups. However, it should be done in the right way that will engage every part of your body for you to get the perfect results. Here is how you can go on with your push-ups perfectly.
- Start in a raised plank position– Make sure your hands are solidly on the ground. Your toes should also be grounded on the floor to make the lower part of your body stable. Brace your abs and lock on your core, squeeze your glutes and make sure your entire back is straight for total body balance.
- Lower your body– It is during this stage that you can start lowering your body gently. Straighten your neck as you go down, and if possible, you should ensure your chest gets into contact with the floor or comes close to it before rising again gently. Your body should maintain that straight posture right from your head to your toes. Your shoulders and arms should be in a stable position for successful press ups.
- Keep muscles engaged– You can breathe out as your rise back to your initial position. Make sure you rise with your shoulders to keep your muscles engaged. Your arms should be distantly apart. Repeat these process several times as you go for the number of push-ups you want.
100 day Push Up Challenge
If you want to have the most from this form of exercise, you should not limit yourself to the usual pushups. You can try the variety of press up activities. Try doing with your legs freely in the air, on the staircase or add some extra weight on your back. Other challenges you can try include increasing your push up speeds and going for a certain number of sets within a specified period. Challenging yourself by increasing the rate or trying the different varieties will help raise your perseverance during the whole process. You will also experience quick gains.
There are some common mistakes people make when doing push-ups. One of them is lowering the back. Strengthen your arms and straighten your entire body. Broadening your arms can also render this exercise ineffective. Make sure your arms are close to each other during the whole practice. You would be fooling yourself doing incomplete press ups. Understand that this exercise is for your gain. Your chest should be the only part of your body hitting the ground but not your forehead or groin. Lastly, do not forget to breathe out during the whole exercise to avoid getting exhausted fast.
100 pushups a day results
Giving yourself several challenges when it comes to this form of exercise will see you experience a lot of gains. You can challenge yourself to a workout schedule of 100 push ups everyday and wait for the final results. Try doing 100 pushups a day for 30 days and then monitor the results. Many are still wondering what would happen if they own up to this challenge. Here are the most likely outcomes of doing 100 push-ups per day.
- Significant improvements– You will witness major developments in your push up exercises if you decide to stick to this challenge. There will be minimal errors when it comes to body positioning or how you set your arms during this exercise. It is not a must you do the 100 pushups at a go. You can divide them into different stages that will see you complete all of them fast. If you want to witness significant changes in your press up exercises, you better try this challenge.
- Muscle gains– You will also witness vast improvements in your muscle size. This type of exercise aims to boost the growth of your muscles. The whole of your body from your arms, abs to the lower parts will experience growth. This gives you a good balance because your whole body is involved in this exercise.
- It is good for toning– Doing a lot of push-ups will help your body and muscles acquire higher strength and stability. It is essential to understand that this form of exercise is not meant to make you appear big, but your appearance will ultimately change with time. Push-ups will give you that shredded look.
- Minimal exhaustion– Most beginners tend to get exhausted very fast when they do a few press ups like 10. Fatigue comes as a result of lack of consistency in your daily fitness program. Staying committed to this challenge will see you experience massive gains and there will be zero chances of you getting worked up after a few press ups. You will always feel your usual self after every set of push-ups you do.
Keeping track of your push up progress
One is advised to keep tabs on their progress by taking a photo before they start their challenge and another one after the trial. You will visibly witness the changes in your body after the whole challenge. One can also understand the blossom of this workout by measuring their level of endurance. You can also measure the size of your muscles using a measuring tape and note if there are any differences. If there is growth, then you will understand how effective push-ups can be in helping you gain. Tracking progress is essential in letting you know if this is the right exercise for you.